Additional safety measures will be implemented in the hotel's public areas, rooms, restaurant and conference rooms:
- Every three hours, the hotel premises are disinfected.
- Sanitizers with disinfectant are installed in public areas.
- In the intervals between presentations, door handles, chair backs, armrests and desks in conference rooms will be treated with a special solution.
- The hotel staff is checked every day for their health status.
From our side:
- The medical care worker will measure the temperature of the participants on registration. You can always go to him for first aid.
- The participant's takeaway bag will include an individual mask and antiseptic.
- Free safe seating in the conference rooms.
- 30.11.2020Super Early Bird is prolonged until December 31!The earliest payment period of SQA Days-28 has been extended until December 31, 2020.
- 16.11.2020We have started the registration and talks' submission on 28th International conference SQA DaysThe conference will be held on April 16-17, 2021 in St. Petersburg (Russia).
- 23.03.2020About postponement of the SQA Days-27 conferenceNew dates: November 6-7, 2020.