The 11th Conference «Software Quality Assurance Days» will hold on Arpil 21-22, 2012 in Kiev, Ukraine
According to Gartner analytics agency, Ukraine is in the TOP-30 countries which software products are in high demand all around the world for last several years. And according to Datamonitor, 7 of 10 leading software companies in Central and Eastern Europe are either 100% Ukrainian or have Ukrainian branches. High software quality is traditionally based on the high qualification of the IT professionals and the high maturity of the IT community. Software Quality conferences are an integral part of the life of this community.
This time the Conference thanks to alliance with the ELT Ukraine (Expert Level Testing) Conference will be held with the active assistance of the International Association of ISTQB.
Mr. Yaron Tsubery (President of ISTQB) and other world-renowned experts in the field of software testing will take part in the Сonference.
The previous, 10th Anniversary Conference was held in Moscow and attracted more than 550 professionals from 7 CIS and European countries. The organizers of the event include, traditionally, the SQALab Company along with the Ukrainian Software Quality Board (USQB).
The conference, as always, will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
• Techniques and Tools of Software Testing;
• Automation of Software Testing;
• Preparation, Training and Management of Test Teams;
• Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
• Test management and outsourcing;
• Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
The attendees will also have a possibility to participate in the official ISTQB exam preparation courses (before the Conference) and take the exam itself. For those who wish to test themselves, a free "mock" exam will be conducted.
The program of the conference includes creative laboratories and other informal professional activities.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers «Software Quality Assurance Days» is fine possibility to declare itself, and also to prepare high quality experts who will raise software quality and by that will strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform of dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in sphere of software testing. Leading experts will be able to tell about the achievements, show how to use different testing tools, techniques and methodologies effectively. For the beginners it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in the professional environment.
The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For a day of a hard work with colleagues you can find new variants of the problems solution facing to you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. Informal dialogue will allow you to receive the information on efficiency and expediency of concrete manager solutions.
- Discussions. Participating in round tables and discussions, you can look at aspects of project management from the different sides, opening new possibilities of effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in sphere of project management.
- Training. Unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow to raise quality of work.
- Change of scene. Work in new conditions will allow to look in a new fashion at problems of quality and as much as possible effectively invest spent time in company development.
Why Companies should participate?
SQA Days is the Number 1 Conference in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to testing and software quality assurance. Everytime we invite renowned experts of international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody has the opportunity to become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, to discuss interested issues, to offer own vision of problematics. The Conference does not end with the official part. All discussions are continued in an offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, ExactPro Systems, CustIS, Innova, Metaquotes Software, Global Logic, Parasoft, JetBrains, Epam Systems, Exigen Services, EMC, ICL КПО Fujitsu, Ministry of Informatics and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan, Йота, Testuff, etc.
By becoming a partner of SQA Days, your company obtains the opportunity to the most clearly express themselves, their services, products, research results, before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaboration.
Status of the partner of such the conference as SQA Days is a testament to the highest levels of the company which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative software quality assurance approaches.
- 23.03.2020About postponement of the SQA Days-27 conferenceNew dates: November 6-7, 2020.
- 01.03.2020Additional intake of talksThe deadline for talks' submission is extended until March 15, 2020.
- 31.10.2019Comfortable networking with a kipishologistInformation about networking and quest at the conference.