When developing a presentation we strongly recommend sticking to the following requirements:
1) Font – Arial, minimal size of text – 18 pt.
2) No black inscriptions on a lilac background (or other similar combinations). The text should be easy to read. Do not use soft "pastel" shades (for example, light pink). They are hard to see.
3) It is necessary to use the space of the screen (slide) in full, for example, stretching drawings.
4) Whenever possible use the top 3/4 areas of the screen (slide) because the bottom part of the screen usually is not visible for viewers in the back rows.
5) Each slide should have a header. Do not put full stops (periods) at the end of the headings.
6) Before using screenshots check the text for errors/misprints. There should no be red (green) underlining of errors/misprints on the image, it is necessary to use preview screenshots.
7) When using screenshots unnecessary elements (tool bars, menus, empty backgrounds, etc.) should be removed.
8) Do not overload slides with animation effects. For change of slides use the same animation effect.
9) If the slide contains units of measure in m2 or m3, it is necessary to use the ascending stroke (superscript).
10) Check the correctness of the names of the authors of techniques, etc. Use the built-in features of editors to check spelling and punctuation.
11) When possible. it is necessary to reduce the length of numbers. For example, instead of 40,000 Euros, it is better to write 40 thou Euros.
12) Do not use offensive words on the slides of your presentation or in your speech. Be civilized.
13) The final slide should contain the main ideas of the presentation.
14) Presentations should be prepared in MS Office package version 2003, 2007 and above or in Open Office.
15) File format - ppt, pptx, pdf or Open Office formats.
- 05.10.2021Компания «Синимекс» стала партнёром конференции SQA Days-29
- 29.01.2021We have connected a Rapid Payment SystemInstant payments via PayMaster's Rapid Payment System.
- 27.01.2021About the format of the Analyst Days-12 conferenceThe conference will take place in a hybrid format. This means that you can take part both offline and online.