The 15th Anniversary Conference «Software Quality Assurance Days» will hold on April 18-19, 2014 in Moscow, Russia.
We invite you to attend the 15th Anniversary International Conference of Software Quality Assurance - SQA Days.
Once again we have an anniversary. This means that there is opportunity to summarize our results, to reward the best of the best and, of course, to listen to the best speakers.
In addition to high quality reports and informative dialogue this year will be a lot of surprises, competitions, installations, and various novelties.
Come and see it yourself. We will be glad to see you!
The previous, 14th Conference was held in Lviv and attracted more than 600 professionals. The organizers of the event include, traditionally, the SQALab company.
The conference, as always, will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
- Techniques and Tools of Software Testing;
- Automation of Software Testing;
- Preparation, Training and Management of Test Teams;
- Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
- Test management and outsourcing;
- Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers «Software Quality Assurance Days» is fine possibility to declare itself, and also to prepare high quality experts who will raise software quality and by that will strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform of dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in sphere of software testing. Leading experts will be able to tell about the achievements, show how to use different testing tools, techniques and methodologies effectively. For the beginners it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in the professional environment.
The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For two days of hard work with colleagues you can find new variants of problems solutions facing you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. Informal dialogue will allow you to receive the information about efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in round tables and discussions, you can look at aspects of quality from the different sides, opening new possibilities of effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help you to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in sphere of quality assurance.
- Training. Unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow you to raise quality of your work.
- Change of environment. Work in new conditions will allow you to have a fresh outlook at problems of quality and as much as possible effectively investment of your time in the company's development.
- WiFi. Fast internet will allow you to perform productive tasks while listening to the report.
For your convenience we created a letter template for your boss with a explanation of participation in the conference.
Why Companies should participate?
SQA Days is the Number 1 Conference in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to testing and software quality assurance. Every time we invite renowned experts of international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody has the opportunity to become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, to discuss interested issues, to offer their own vision of problematic sutiations. The Conference is not finished with the official part. All discussions are continued offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: Microsoft, Borland, T-Systems, Helios IT, Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, ExactPro Systems, Wargaming, CustIS, Wix, Innova, Metaquotes Software, Global Logic, Parasoft, JetBrains, EPAM Systems, Exigen Services, EMC, Fujitsu, Ministry of Informatics and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan, T-Systems, Yota, Testuff, etc.
By becoming a partner of SQA Days, your company obtains the opportunity to express themselves clearly, their services, products, research results, before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaborate.
Status of the partner of such conference as SQA Days is a testament to the highest levels of the company which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative software quality assurance approaches.