Most foreigners need a visa to visit Belarus.
Visa-free regime applies to citizens of:
- Brazil (up to 90 days)
- Venezuela (up to 90 days)
- Israel (up to 90 days in each period of 180 days)
- Qatar (up to 30 days)
- People's Republic of China (up to 3 days upon arrival to Belarus by direct flight from the airport of citizenship and the availability of a Schengen visa or for group tourist trips)
- Cuba (up to 30 days)
- Macau, a special administrative region of the PRC (up to 30 days)
- Macedonia (if there is a private invitation / telegram, a referral or invitation from a health care institution for treatment, an application from a travel company, and to visit a burial site)
- United Arab Emirates (up to 30 days)
- Serbia (up to 30 days)
- Turkey (up to 30 days)
- Montenegro (up to 30 days if there is a request from the travel company / invitation)
- Ecuador (up to 30 days).
All details about the procedure for issuing visas for entry to Belarus on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
Citizens of 80 states can cross the border at the National Airport "Minsk" in a visa-free regime for a period of up to 5 days:
2. The Republic of Austria.
3. The Republic of Albania.
4. Principality of Andorra.
5. Antigua and Barbuda.
6. The Argentine Republic.
8. Kingdom of Bahrain.
9. The Kingdom of Belgium.
10. The Republic of Bulgaria.
11. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
12. The Federal Republic of Brazil.
13. Republic of Vanuatu.
14. The Vatican City State.
15. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
17. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam *.
18. The Republic of Haiti *.
19. Islamic Republic of the Gambia *.
20. The Federal Republic of Germany.
21. The Republic of Honduras *.
22. Hong Kong (Hong Kong) - Special Administrative Region
The People's Republic of China **.
23. The Hellenic Republic.
24. The Kingdom of Denmark.
25. Commonwealth of Dominica.
26. Republic of India *.
27. The Republic of Indonesia.
29. The Republic of Iceland.
30. The Kingdom of Spain.
31. The Italian Republic.
33. The Republic of Cyprus.
34. People's Republic of China.
35. Republic of Korea.
36. The State of Kuwait.
37. The Republic of Latvia ***.
38. Lebanese Republic *.
39. The Republic of Lithuania.
40. The Principality of Liechtenstein.
41. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
42. Macau (Macau) - Special Administrative Region
The People's Republic of China **.
43. The Republic of Macedonia.
45. The Republic of Malta.
46. The Order of Malta.
47. The Mexican United States.
48. The Federated States of Micronesia.
49. Principality of Monaco.
50. Republic of Namibia *.
51. Kingdom of the Netherlands.
52. Republic of Nicaragua.
53. New Zealand.
54. Kingdom of Norway.
55. The Sultanate of Oman.
56. Republic of Panama.
57. Republic of Peru.
58. The Republic of Poland.
59. The Portuguese Republic.
61. Independent State of Samoa *.
62. The Republic of San Marino.
63. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
64. The Republic of Seychelles.
65. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
66. The Republic of Singapore.
67. Slovak Republic.
68. The Republic of Slovenia.
69. United States of America.
70. Eastern Republic of Uruguay.
71. The Republic of Finland.
72. The French Republic.
73. The Republic of Croatia.
74. Czech Republic.
75. The Republic of Chile.
76. Swiss Confederation.
77. Kingdom of Sweden.
78. El Salvador.
79. The Republic of Estonia ****.
* If there is in the valid document for traveling abroad a valid multiple entry visa of the Member States of the European Union or the States members of the Schengen area with a note of entry into the territory of a Member State of the European Union or a Member State of the Schengen area, as well as air tickets with confirmation of the date Departure from the National Airport Minsk.
** Not a state.
*** Including persons having the status of non-citizen of the Republic of Latvia.
**** Including persons without citizenship permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.