Most foreigners need a visa to visit Belarus.
Visa-free regime applies to citizens of:
- Argentina (up to 90 days)
- Brazil (up to 90 days)
- Venezuela (up to 90 days)
- Israel (up to 90 days in each period of 180 days)
- Qatar (up to 30 days)
- China (up to 30 days but no more than 90 days per year)
- Cuba (up to 30 days)
- Macedonia (if there is a private invitation / telegram, a referral or invitation from a health care institution for treatment, an application from a travel company, and to visit a burial site)
- Mongolia (up to 90 days)
- United Arab Emirates (up to 30 days)
- Serbia (up to 30 days)
- Turkey (up to 30 days)
- Montenegro (up to 30 days if there is a request from the travel company / invitation)
- Ecuador (up to 30 days).
All details about the procedure for issuing visas for entry to Belarus on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
Citizens of 74 countries can cross the border at the National Airport "Minsk" in a visa-free regime for a period of up to 30 days: