The following key issues topics will discuss at the conference:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing in Agile;
- new technologies testing (Neural Networks and AI, Blockchains and Smart Contracts, Edge Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Translation Systems, IoT, Autonomous Vehicles, Virtual Assistants, Conversational UI, Augment Reality, Virtual Reality);
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
If there is no needed subject area, you can propose it to the review of the program committee.
The Types of Presentations
The vast majority of presentations delivered at the Conference are regular talks. A Program Committee selects them on a competitive basis. There will be a 40-min timeslot (or 1.5 hr - two timeslots 40 min + 40 min) allocated for each presentation in the conference schedule. This timeslot includes time for both actual presentation and Q&A.
Short (about 15-20 min) report related the topic of the conference or close to it.
Practical training speech. Duration: 1.5 - 3 hours.
Expert discussion of the chosen subject with moderation (duration up to 1.5 hours). Positions expressed proponents and opponents.
- 31.12.2020Extension of the talks' submission deadlineThe deadline for talks' submission has been extended to 31.01.2021.
- 30.11.2020Super Early Bird is prolonged until December 31!The earliest payment period of SQA Days-28 has been extended until December 31, 2020.
- 16.11.2020We have started the registration and talks' submission on 28th International conference SQA DaysThe conference will be held on April 16-17, 2021 in St. Petersburg (Russia).