The 29th International Conference «Software Quality Assurance Days» will hold on October 29-30, 2021 in Moscow, Russia.
We invite you to attend the 29th International Conference on Software Quality Assurance - SQA Days.
The conference, as always, will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
- Techniques and Tools for Software Testing;
- Automation of Software Testing;
- Preparation, Training, and Management of Test Teams;
- Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
- Test management and outsourcing;
- Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers, «Software Quality Assurance Days» is a fine possibility to declare itself and prepare high-quality experts who will raise software quality and strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform for dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in software testing. Leading experts will tell you about the achievements and show how to use different testing tools, techniques, and methodologies effectively. For beginners, it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in a professional environment.
The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For two days of hard work with colleagues, you can find new variants of problems solutions facing you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting to you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. The informal dialogues will allow you to receive information about the efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in roundtables and discussions, you can look at aspects of quality from the different sides, opening new possibilities for the effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help you to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in the sphere of quality assurance.
- Training. The unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow you to raise the quality of your work.
- Change of environment. Work in new conditions will allow you to have a fresh outlook on quality problems and as much as the possible investment of your time in the company's development.
- WiFi. Fast internet will allow you to perform productive tasks while listening to the report.
For your convenience, we created a letter template for your boss to explain participation in the conference.
Why should Companies participate?
SQA Days is the Number 1 Conference in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to testing and software quality assurance. Every time we invite renowned experts of international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody can become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, discuss interesting issues, and offer their own vision of problematic situations. The Conference is not finished with the official part. All discussions are continued offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: PSB Bank, Youla (Mail.RU Group), Aliexpress, STC, MyOffice, OZON, VTB, JazzTeam, Test IT, Luxoft Training Centre, SKB Kontur, Grid Dynamics, Gett, Reksoft, Wargaming, Microsoft, Badoo, Borland, Sbertech, T-Systems, Deutsche Bank, iSQI, GASQ, Helios IT, Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, ExactPro Systems, Wargaming, CUSTIS, Wix, Innova, Metaquotes Software, Global Logic, Parasoft, JetBrains, EPAM Systems, Exigen Services, EMC, Fujitsu, Ministry of Informatics and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan, T-Systems, Yota, Testuff, etc.
Becoming a partner of SQA Days, your company obtains the opportunity to express themselves clearly, their services, products, research results before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaborate.
The status of the partner of such conference as SQA Days is a testament to the company's highest levels, which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative software quality assurance approaches.