- Release failed again...
- Seems so...
- We have to urgently improve the quality of our releases!
- Agree - let's have a quality audit!
- Great! But how?
- We could invite consultors for 100500 of
- No, we are out of budget anyway...
- And what we can do?
- Well, You are QA manager - You must decide!
So, the task is absolutely clear and understandable :)
After analyze the huge volume of information about quality
audit was decided to create simple model, which minimize efforts to conduct
audit and allow to reflect realtime progress.
As a result, there was created QA Audit checklist which
evolved from 59 points to 109 in 9 month!
Now I'm conducting audit for 13 projects every month -
before Monthly Operations Review.
It takes me from 20 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on
improvements and maturity of every project.
During the presentation I'll share the checklist template
and introduce the auditing process in details based on the real project.