Usually all the speeches on conferences are about some achievements: i did this, i implemennted this, i suceeded in this. But in real life most of the time we have fails dtories, not success stories!
* We leave some bugs in software
* We can't perform testing in time
* We aren't able to keep tests and plans actual...
What to do in case of such fails? I know an answer:
Cry! But within this speech I'll tell about another option: how to grow basing on or own mistakes!
* My most epic fails
* Decisions made to fix them
* Ways of calming down in case of testing emergency.