We are introducing a skill matrix: is it time to quit?
The skill matrix is a convenient tool for self-assessment of employees. It allows you to unify the approach to determining the level of employees, as well as to build IDP.
But, like any tool introduced from above, introducing a skill matrix generates a wave of anxiety among employees.
Let's talk about the fears voiced by employees:
- What if I don't fit into the matrix?
- Can I get fired?
- Will my salary be lowered?
- And if I don't participate, can they force me?
- Will there be sanctions for those who do not fill out the matrix?
A manager also has risks and doubts:
- What if the employees in the mass will not meet the requirements? Or sabotage the filling of the matrix?
- And what about those who greatly overestimate themselves? Suddenly, a lot of work done won't take off, and the matrix will replenish the basket of bureaucratic procedures?
In the talk, I will dispel doubts and tell you how the matrix allows Cinimex employees to grow, develop and receive a salary increase.