Many companies that do not have automated testing, faced with the desire and/or the need to implement automation in their project. The first question is usually, “How to Get Started?”.
In addition to answering this question, you will be able to get answers to a series of other questions:
- For which projects advisable to start implementation of the automated testing?
- How to prevent "attenuation" of the implementation of automation?
- Which composition of the team is better to start?
- What criteria to use when selecting automation tool?
- How to convince the doubting manager that the automated testing – is a profitable investment...
The report will be useful both to specialists in testing and software quality assurance, as well as team leaders and project managers.