Functional requirements testing - is the main tester's activity.
But, who should be engaged in Quality Assurance process? What activities are included into QA process?
Answers will be given on these and other questions within the bounds of current presentation.
What will be in this presentation:
- experience in testing and quality assurance of big project (8 years of project's conducting from the beginning);
- practical advices which are useful in achievement of good project's quality and development process;
- peculiarities of using adequate automation in conditions of constantly changed requirements and lack of time;
- systematization of Quality Assurance process (phases and activities);
- answer on the following question: What should QA Software Engineer do in borders of Quality Assurance?
What won't be in this presentation: