Load testing is an important part of modern projects that are based on client-server architecture. The purpose of this talk is to share the experience of developing load tests for game servers that the IT Territory studio has got creating its games.
The following questions will be answered in the talk:
- Why do we need load testing?
- What projects are we testing?
- What requirements do we have for load tests?
- Which tools and technologies have been chosen for load tests?
- How do we analyze the results?
- What additional opportunities have been provided by game bots?