When automating test cases, testers face several questions:
- How to organise the structure of a test project properly?
- What development patterns should I use?
- What testing tools will suit me?
- Is BDD evil or useful?
And many others.
In my talk, I will analyse these "pains" and show how we can avoid them. Following the principles of pure architecture, we:
- Make autotests easier to write and maintain.
- Will be able to change the test tools easily on the fly.
- Will configure interaction with TMS as it is convenient for us.
All examples will be given for the Java language.