The talk is devoted to the improvement of QA as a process within the company. It will be useful for those who have faced problems with cross-team interactions between QA, the problems wherein the lack of reuse of testing artefacts by the QA teams within the same feature, as well as those who want to speed up the release flow.
In the talk, I will tell you about:
- What technical teams constitute the company.
- What is our current release flow.
- Prerequisites for release flow improvement.
- Implementation of ‘System QA’.
- How it will be useful to us and how to make it useful.