It seems we are on schedule, or how to release on time
The talk focuses on the topic of a successful release launch and includes the following aspects:
- The importance of properly assessing your strengths before a launch and the need to make truthful promises and not be afraid to lay down risks.
- How to keep your finger on the pulse of the release process so that you can react quickly to problems that arise and adjust plans.
- The importance of working from the start, not the finish line, to avoid missed deadlines and improve the quality of the release.
- The common illusion that all is well and problems won't occur, and how to overcome it.
- How the TMS (Test Management System) helps project participants see the same picture of what is going on and efficiently manage the release process.
The talk contains useful recommendations and practical tips for those who work on releasing new functionality or software. It will be helpful for project managers, developers, testers, and other team members.